How we use your personal information:
- To administer and manage our relationship with you
- To provide a service as per a contract or written agreement
- To process an initial enquiry, at your request
- To manage your financial account with Red Key Concepts Design & Build LTD
We may also share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf for the following reasons:
- To fulfill the contractual obligations between both parties, as detailed within the contract.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Red Key Concepts Design & Build LTD, our staff, our customers, or others
- In response to a request from a government authority (including a regulator)
Our lawful basis for the processing of your personal information may include:
- the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interest of a third party, unless there is a good reason which over rides this
- the processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest
- the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life
- the processing is necessary to comply with the law
- the processing is necessary for a contract, or the specific steps before entering into a contract
- clear consent has been given to process personal data for a specific purpose
If any data we hold does not comply to one of the above lawful reasons then the data will be destroyed in an appropriate and sensitive manner.
You have various rights under the data protection law (GDPR) regarding the processing of your information:
Request access to the personal information we hold about you, see below more information
Request us to correct inaccurate personal information. Red Key Concepts Design & Build LTD will review every six months if the data is as up to date and accurate as possible.
Request to delete personal information in some circumstances
Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing
Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
How to request access
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information then please contact Carys Field at Red Key Concepts Design & Build LTD:
Telephone: 01227 649 030
Address: Radio House, Harvey Drive, Chestfield, Kent. CT5 3QX
If a second data request is made for the same information then Red Key Concepts Design & Build LTD may charge a small administration fee of around £30.
We will not keep your personal information any longer than necessary, taking into account the need for guarantees, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us
Red Key Concepts Design & Build LTD,
Kent CT5 3QX
Company Registration Details
Company Name: Red Key Concepts Design & Build LTD
Registration Number: 04938716